Intelligent and forward-looking concepts in process design are needed for the ever greater demands that are increasingly being set in terms of the quality of the end products.
Based on joint process optimization with the customer, Eirich supplies everything from a single source – from mixing technology through feeding and control technology all the way to complete production lines.
From the initial consultation to the turnkey system, we are your competent partner with broad know-how and decades of experience.
We can offer special experience and expertise in these product areas:
- Press bodies for all types of bricks, including as hot mixtures
- Bodies for insulating firebricks
- Granules for isostatically pressed products
- Dense vibratable masses, casting slips, ramming mixtures, and spraying mixtures
- Thermal insulation mixtures
- Mortar and putties
- Dry mixes
- Mixtures and granules for oxide and non-oxide ceramic materials
- Mixtures for ceramic fiber materials
Gustav Eirich Award
The Gustav Eirich Award is an annual prize for special research achievements in the refractory industry.
Further information can be found here:
ECREF European Centre for Refractories