Concrete concrete mixer
Eirich offers a fully developed system for concrete processing. Our intensive mixers are concrete mixers guaranteeing high quality standards even for large production quantities, frequent formula changes and the preparation of varying consistencies in one machine. Global competence built up in more than a century of mixing technology expertise.
- 1903 Eirich build the first ring trough mixer
- 1906 Eirich build the first planetary mixer
- 1924 Eirich develop the Eirich mixing system. The underlying principle: the material is no longer transported through the mixing tools - a principle we still follow to this day. To the benefit of our customers!
Feedback from Eirich customers confirms:
- Concrete of all types and consistency can be processed quickly and at high quality.
- The concrete can be processed more easily and is less likely to bleed.
- Cement and pigment quantities can be reduced in many cases (improved distribution).
- Binding agents are activated. The initial and final strength of the concrete are increased.
- Significant reduction of rejects/waste – particularly in the case of high-visibility surfaces.